Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Settlement Mode

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Kizzurazzgabi
Personally i liked in the previous clonks how you made use of your little inventory, being able to hold so few objects make the lorry, and sacks VERY USEFUL. I dont think that your clonk should start with a backpack in the beginning of the settlement, but instead can create it from leather(harvested from wipf?) later on in the game.

Holding so much starting out gives less need for a lorry, unless we get more gold from less solid material for example. But even then, holding a sword in the previous games shows that your guy meant buisness, because he only had two other inventory slots which usually meant he had flints or whatnot. if having 8-9 inventory slots is normal, then every worker would be walking around with a sword, gun, scrolls, and THEN 5-6 materials.

Meaning its much less probable of catching one of their units unprepared in a competitive settlement game.