Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Discussion: The Base

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Zapper

>What's the alternative?

The alternative would be to allow access to all the buildings for everyone who physically CAN access them.
What would be the examples?
The enemy can use your sawmill/furnace/anvil? Why not if he brought charcoal and ore? Unlike in CR he cannot hide in there anyway.
The enemy can open your tower/drawbridge? Why not if he made it into your castle in the first place. If he somehow made it in there he should as well be able to open the drawbridge for his teammate.

The only tricky thing is the trading (buying/selling) building. And I think that trading outpost could be linked to our old CR flag. That would actually make sense for the player without any magic :)

I am assuming that there is no building that you can enter and that automatically denies access to enemies (like the CR "base"). And I think that issue is basically what your worries are about?