Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Introducing: the Railway!

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Zapper
Like Peter I would as "why?" first.
Yes, it is an idea. One that would probably work in some way or another. But what would also work would be having the items teleported to some central storage and be used from there or have them transported via some tube system or a lot of other stuff.

Right now I have only negative feelings about the moving buildings. :)
Especially because it would limit you a lot in the building design!

PS: Why would that actually help? Let's say I have a Furnace, and Anvil and maybe a Tools Workshop (that needs gears from the anvil). If the buildings could move I would probably move the Tools Workshop next to the Anvil next to the Furnace. Then I would somehow have to transport my ore to the Furnance. Probably in some sort of Moving Storage Structure (lorry? :)) )
Or I could just move the three buildings directly to my mine. Then I would have to move the finished goods (railway parts for example) to the location where I need them, using ..a lorry again? :)