Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Personal Introductions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Anonymous
Ok the stuff in that link is something I could probably do, do we have sample art for menu borders and such?
Also, has anyone done anything on this in the way of design (functional not graphical) I am happy to work something out for that but I don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone already has a plan.

It does seem a bit of a deep end to be diving into, especially as I am not terribly familiar with either of the two languages or how they interface. I would be a much better asset if I could collaborate with someone who knows the ropes a bit better.

Thanks for the link to that page I will have a read through and see what else there is on the list that might interest me. Is there a page that lists who is working on what anywhere? If not we should at least start a thread. I downloaded the main repository but I imagine people have a lot of uncommited changes, if I am going to help or collaborate it might be good to see what the person I am helping is doing.