Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Clonk style guide

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Clonkonaut
Hi there! :)

I took the lead of the settlement development and therefore had a great deal to do with the structure conceptioning.

Thanks for the input. I don't think anyone will object to you gathering ideas and compile them into a document. Before you start however, it would be nice if you read the graphical guidelines for buildings (which actually exist!) in the settlement design document. This may be found here: http://wiki.openclonk.org/w/Settlement_Design_Document#Graphical_Guidelines

On a second note, collecting your input will certainly be appreciated but not necessarily or quickly inserted into the game for a very simple reason: modelling is our most undermanned task. I was happy for every building that made it to the final stage but there are still more pending (as you will see from the design document). Revision of the existing buildings will take a while even if it will be done. But if a designer is content with his or her model, we have but little chances of forcing someone into changing it. After all, our project is dependant on voluntary contributions. If you want to change anything, your arguments shall better be convincing therefore ;)

If you are by chance a modeller, your contribution will be appreciated the most :)

And on a last note: Welcome to the community! I will look forward to your ideas.