Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Personal Introductions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to TLK
G'Day OpenClonk-Community,
My name is Tim, also know by my acronym TLK or my outdated nickname mOwl. I'm 17 Years old, currently staying in Australia and generally enjoying life. I have played Clonk passionately since Clonk 4. I started scripting my own scenarios with CE and I have become a pretty decent scripted ever since. For me games have always been a medium like movies or books; Clonk gave me the opportunity to script my own bit of a community created reality. My knowledge of programing is ,by guess, in comparison to most of yours pretty poor, nevertheless i'll help if i can and after all this is a great opportunity to learn.

I'm pretty multifunctional (Yeahhhh...) in regards to creative stuff. I'm playing Saxophone and Piano and ,since Clonk is a "Steam Punkt like"ish game, will try to play some Jazzy tunes as soon as i get a Saxophone. Even though my drawing skills aren't special, i know how to use Blender and could do some 3D modeling. Concept is my middle name ,or it would be if it weren't Lennart, and i already have a thousand ideas about possible features of OC.

I'm currently pretty limited on my resources , a MacBook and internet (pretty good actually in retrospective), and thus i can't do much atm.