Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Trees and vegatation

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Shadow
Here are some thougts caming into my mind while watching your sketches:

It also would be nice to have a ton of vegetation to use in caves, old castles or ruins, crazy diamondshrooms for miningadventures and other extraordinary vegetation in vulcanos or sea and deepseastuff.
Clonk is a crazy mix of steampunk, adventure, fantasy, settlement and melee, jump n run and basefight and we also could use this in the vegetation for the game.
There could be healthy and also dangerous plants, vines to climb, thorns where u can fall in, we can create slimy ground makes u fall easy and giant trees to build houses on.

I would like to have trees a little bigger in general. (not like in the other versions of clonk were createt before, maybe like the "bigtrees" in the M&M-Adventure) That creates the feeling to be in a very big and unexplored world. It also would give us the chance to create funny (boss)monsters or animals. Actually the Clonk himselv settles the world like a human would, but make the world around the clonk a little bigger, also vegetation, animals, mountains, caves and everything would create a ton of new ways to play and feel into the world of Clonk.