Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Model] New Buildings!

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Fungiform
I completely agree with all your critique and ideas.

- Flag would probably only be there if it has a function.
- We could still realize it with a sprite?

- The "clean" drawings for the other elevator is (almost) finished.

- Workshop: Will work on animation concept and mechanism to operate the bellow. Left side could be clearer whats going on...

- Sawmill: The strings are the belts that drive the saw. It is supposed to be connected to our motor thing. Not sure about swinging arms but I think you are right, the "machine part" could be more prominent here. Thats probably in line with Matthis proposal for more exaggeration. When zoomed out the characteristic part that defines the building function should be clearly visible.

- Foundry: I also had the feeling that it has a very advanced feeling to it. Unfortunately thats not very suitable because as it is now the foundry is the first building that is constructed in a typical settlement...

- The pile of material is supposed to be coal/fuel. If possible it could show how much fuel is available in the foundry or any other building that needs fuel.

Unfortunately at the moment I can't work as much on OC as I'd like .