Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Model] New Buildings!

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Sven2
I wouldn't be too concerned about reusing existing models. If no good model is done for a building, the old model will stay by default. And even if a good model is replaced, old but beautiful models can always stay for decoration of villages. You could even do settlement melees where two factions have two different sets of structure visuals. At the moment, we have way too few structure models to build nice castles and villages (Compare the landscape of e.g. The Dark Castle in OpenClonk to a decorated landscape in Clonk Rage).

It would probably be good if prioritization were leaning towards missing models (like the inventors lab), so we don't end up with three models for the wind generator (we already have two!) and none for the less popular buildings. But I guess the wind generator is just more fun to do :-)