Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic How do we get keybindings to save permanently?

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Cairn
I looked for a file to edit manually, but I can't seem to find it.

Anyhow, I change the keybindings, but every time I come back to the game, all the ones I changed are set to $0.

Of course, that's not really a problem to me, but I keep forgetting to change them every time I boot up the game, and I have to re-exit out of the game set the keybindings, and then reload the game.

Also, the ones I change set to yellow color, and are still yellow when I reboot the game and they are set too $0. I'm not sure if that signifies anything more than they aren't the default setting, but in case, I let you know.

Also, a suggestion. If there were a .txt file or something easily edited in any text editor that holds all of the key-bindings, perhaps that would be simple for the player to edit if they are having issues with keybindings staying put due to some unexpected issue.

Another thing about keybindings. I set "space" to jump, but it still activates any buildings or opens the inventory of items with inventory that I happen to be next too.

Thank you.