Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Overview: HUD changes

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Clonkonaut

> Have you tried putting the crew warnings to the very left on the screen (below the main portrait)? I know that they are aligned with the second portrait now, but it feels like they are floating around somewhere without reference point.

That might fit, yeah. I haven't made a fully fledged interface but in theory you can put as many bars below the (main) portrait as you wish. But it's no problem to put the warnings below that.

> Now (and before?) we have white text against a potentially very bright background. Maybe it would make sense to darken the background of the portraits/interaction info and pull the text into the rectangle.

Could you elaborate? :o

> That leads me to the next point:

Yes, you are right!

> The HP bar could imo be brighter.

Okay. But it's the same colour than before!

> Did the bug also exist before? I thought I had fixed space+hotkey back then.

I haven't checked. Could very well be that I am responsible.

> What would be the expected behavior? Catching all clicks or catching only clicks that lead to actions?

For me the following would do: Checking the return value of the actions and if its true, catch all clicks.