Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic 7.0 - Release Planning

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Clonkonaut
I just scanned through the bugtracker and selected the bugs I found most crucial / release blocking. Some of those make the game look like a cheap, half-broken indie game, others are simply are nightmare for players:

Can't see required construction site materials if construction site is directly over the bottom

Suggested fix by Sven2: Expand viewport clipping to outer scroll border instead of landscape border for messages.

Buildmenu texts are rendered before anything else

Suggested fix by Sven2: show non-GUI object messages behind GUI.

Pink blocks in landscape

In relation with solid masks. This is really ugly.

Energy bar disappears on GUI reset

I'd appreciate anyone have a look into the GUI code in the engine if this is my fault or the engine's. I'm out of ideas. This will happen whenever OnSynchronized() is called in objects, so I guess when resuming a savegame or after a runtime join.

Engine didn't save own controls if you restart the game

I haven't tried if this is still the case but noticed it as well some time back. This is unaccaptable for a serious game. :/

Selecting AA in options turns GUI text from black into white

Also something I noticed. Again, very ugly. If changing AA can't be done otherwise, maybe the game should require a restart to make this change.

Objects at the bottom of the map are being deleted

From a player's perspective, this is probably the worst.