Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Dmyst is done with OC

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Nachtfalter
Attention, German-English ahead!

Didn't read the whole discussion, but here are my two dingos: I understand your frustration, I often feel frustrated too with OC developement. But using git is necessarry for developement, or are there any alternatives? (The milestone-project is partly organized in a Shared Dropbox Folder, which is ... unprofessional and often confusing for contributors.)

Promote game developement for noobs is...confusing to me! Are there other games out there where you can be involved in core developement as a noob? I can't remember any. Game developement is by far the worst in my experience, but can also be rewarding - trough many hours of pain. Sorry to break the romance here :|

If you don't want to contribute to core elements and develop content there are at least three? Editors for that. Still the whole ogre-export-thingy is a bit messy, it's not possible to change that i think? Except for switching the engine to something user friendly like Unity (most unlikely!)

TL;DR:
I fully understand you, but as long as there are no alternative procedures to develop this discussion is meaningless.