Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Knüppeln! 0.8

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to K-Pone
They look pretty cool. I think we can use them.

>Is it okay to have somewhat painterly style for icons?

Yes. The icons I've used so far are painterly icons as well. So this would fit them perfectly I think.

>Is it okay that I decided to pretty much mimic Orianna's icons? (icons I have painted were done from scratch and I've used Orianna's icons as references/inspiration)

That's totally ok. As long as you don't copy someone else's artwork and just make some modifications to it, it should be fine. Btw Flashmans R (Superspectrallazor) is pretty much the Ulti of Lux from LoL.

>Also, I think I've picked wrong colors for Ballsman Q, it won't be very hard for me to adjust the colors to either match color scheme of other icons or ingame sfx, however I felt like if I'd use red/orange colors for this icon, it'd suggest that the spell is offensive.

The colors are fine. If the majority of players will say it doesn't fit the spell, we can change it anyway. But for now it's fine in my opinion.

>Last thing, I won't constantly spam icons in this topic and next time I'll post icons I will most likely post all of the finished icons at once. Right now I just want to make sure I have right direction

You do.