Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Personal Introductions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to MastroLindo
I am mastrolindo, Stefano in real life.

25 years old, italian, i have a master degree in software engineering and I am actually working as an IT consultant in Dusseldorf, Germany.

Before that I spent 9 months studying in Cork Ireland for Erasmus, and after 6 months working as an intern in Paris.

I know quite a lot of computer languages, java, c/c++, php, C#, windows and unix scripting, etc, and I have quite a good theoretical background also on graphics programming with DirectX or XNA.

I always love good opensource game developing communities, even if for time and other interests (I study/work all the time at pc, I try to avoid when I can to do that in my free time as well :)) I never managed to be an active "open developer".

I hope sometimes this will change, work right now is very busy and gf/friends take all the rest of time, but who knows?

I am a kind of perfectionist, so if I do a thing or I do it at 100%, or I don't do it. Unluckily right now I just cannot do 100% in OC, so I decided to stay aside.
Meanwhile I always lurk around the forum, checking for news and trying to follow the topics and what's discussed... maybe one day I will start contributing.

I started playing clonk when Clonk Endeavour was released. Always loved the game, but since I learnt to play it when i was a bit older than the majority of you and less attached to its traditions, I was always trying to bring new ideas and "little revolutions" on clonk design, at least on forums discussions. I have always see clonk as a game with a HUGE potential, never exploited completely for a variety of reasons, and I really hope that one day I will see in openclonk the things I have dreamt about it.  For this reason I really support this project :)