Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Clonk2-like Strategy Map

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to AlteredARMOR
I lake the direction of your ideas flow though do not share the idea of turn-based game. Do not turn OC into MMO game, please. Anything we've discussed far to this point was about single-player (cooperative) campaign. So if you want a clash of factions - go choose melee from scenarios pack.
About everything else: random world generation would give a GRAND boost to the gameplay increasing campaing replayability. I always like the idea of having "world map" aside from main game landscape (which can be seen in any scenario)  - randomly generated, yes. Concerning story: it would be good (no, GOOD, AWESOME!) to play for a different (let it be called) "social class" (for example, you choose to play as a king and his army, or as a bunch of rebellious peasants, or pack of pandits or whatever) thus providing a totally different gameplay (as well as, maybe, different possesions at the beginning of the game (king already have a casstle, his warriors are armed with beast weaponry, have horses, etc., while peasants should start with only clubs and axes)).
Again, I think it will be good to have this sort of a campaign aside from traditional scenario packs.