Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Personal Introductions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to zratchet
Hello, I'm also new to both Clonk and OpenClonk. Saw info about Clonk by chance in comments on Shacknews.com

I'm Michael, 25 years old and live in Austin, TX. I'm a producer and designer for an indie game studio and coordinator for the IGDA's Indie Games SIG and an open source devotee.

I can help with finding people, designing things, finding publishing/funding, quality assurance/testing, community management/growth, general management/production, and business/legal related stuff (to some extent).

I just found Clonk a few days ago and really like the concepts, so want to help out and bring it to a bigger audience!

Also interested in learning German language since I've participated with so many German open source teams and it is in my heritage (last name is Lübker )

http://www.linkedin.com/in/zratchet