Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Where are all the mods?
- - By Anonymous [my] Date 2012-10-07 03:27
I don't know if I'm the only one in the world wondering why does the main page says...

"OpenClonk is not just a game but also a versatile 2D game engine that allows the creation of countless new mods."

...when i browsed the entire Google for days and can't manage to find any new mods at all?? The engine comes with a few scenarios and even fewer can be played solo, why aren't there any mods/scenarios/music/content available at all? Its strange why everybody wants to mod the game but don't put anything available for download lol. I must be looking at the wrong place, I can only find things related to modding and scripting but no done mods. This Topic I'm posting under Questions and Help because I seriously enjoy playing OpenClonk, but am seriously bored of the same scenarios over and over again haha. Please?
Parent - - By Fluff [gb] Date 2012-10-07 07:45
OpenClonk isn't quite finished yet. More people are still playing/modding Clonk Rage.
Parent - - By Anonymous [my] Date 2012-10-07 08:35
Thanks for your reply, yea, that's what it looks like. I'm actually playing Clonk Rage as well but really wish to do this complete upgrade/migration to OpenClonk, the graphics/features/engine/etc are just too much better..
Parent - By Sven2 [de] Date 2012-10-07 09:51
It's not just an "update" but more like a new game. And yes, we're working on it. If you want things to happen faster you are welcome to participate in the development :-)
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-10-07 13:02
There are only two bigger projects I know of:
The Environment Pack which aims to be a collection of decorative and atmospheric objects.
Caedes (no link yet) which is a shooter (think of the old Hazard for CR)

But I am sure I missed some.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Where are all the mods?