Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Need More Single-Player Scenarios
- - By Yokaikp [in] Date 2012-10-22 04:59
I think the game needs more arena based scenarios,because i don't know why i need to create another player just to play king of the hill and stuff........i think playing against AI's in kill for score wud be aswm.......
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-10-22 09:52
AIs are pretty hard to make :)

And I am not talking about as-hard-as-in-other-games. Because making AIs for something like a RTS is a lot easier - in Clonk you have the problem of a fully dynamic landscape where everything can change. The hardest part for the AI is the movement in that landscape - it's not even the fighting.
Well, maybe I'll give it another shot once the other, more important stuff, is done :)
Parent - - By Clonkonaut [de] Date 2012-10-22 10:19
Well, it is easier just for the arenas where's no change in landscape. :-)
But pretty low priority, I'd guess.
Parent - By Yokaikp [in] Date 2012-10-22 11:32
I have to agree with Clonkonaut,That's what i had in mind as well,create a scenario which is like total Gladiator-type,so the landscape wont change,and players are getting ASWM Melee entertainment.......(AI's "cud" look a lot cooler as well if u guys cud do it)..........Is that possible(im not a programmer,neither do i know head or tails abt it,but i seriously want to learn and help wiht the game's development)
Parent - - By Pyrit Date 2012-10-22 11:42
If you get your friends to play OpenClonk, you could play with them via network.
Parent - - By Yokaikp [in] Date 2012-10-22 13:15
No sir,Where i'm living,i dont have much frnds with pc's.........they dont even have a proper e-mail id.......and my internet connection is just faster than a snail :)that's why i needed single-player maps......
Parent - - By B_E [de] Date 2012-10-22 23:42
It's great to see international players though, even if it's mostly local games!
Parent - By Yokaikp [in] Date 2012-10-23 04:30
i agree.
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Need More Single-Player Scenarios