Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Taking from Stranded 2
- - By Yokaikp [in] Date 2012-10-23 04:38
Guys,For those of u who didnt play stranded & stranded2,its a simple game of survival on an island,the plus point of that game,is that the combo system,where u take things and combine to get an item(for ex,a stick+stone=spear or hammer)(stick+ropes=slingshot)it wud be beneficial if this cud be adopted for openclonk,so that we cud craft axes,hammers without building a craftshop.......
Parent - - By Ringwaul [ca] Date 2012-10-23 05:17
I remember those games. In fact, it was the Stranded series that got me into game development, and was how I originally found Clonk Rage.

Something like a survival/tribal Farworlds pack would be pretty cool for this, but the base game is pretty industry centric. I've thought about making such a pack, but it takes a lot of work; and this is definitely something I would only start after the base-game is done.
Parent - By Yokaikp [in] Date 2012-10-23 08:10
OH!industry centric......hmmm......Nice theme......but,then again,u guys gave us three modes to enjoy:parkour,Settlements,arena......i believe focus on one instead?either fighting or building........that way progress wud be much better.......
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Taking from Stranded 2