Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Zeppelin
- - By Anonymous [py] Date 2012-10-29 23:54
Zeppelin: I think it would be a great idea to ad in a "battleship of the skies" so to speak with on board guns or attachable guns that attach on to gun mounts and of course a bomb bay for releasing deadly air strikes onto your opponent.

Here is a list of things that we'll need if the idea is approved.

GUNS: The guns will need prouder, of course, and should be able up to six of any pickup items like flints and rocks.

BOMBAY: It should be able to hold ten or twelve items or two heavy bombs.

BOMBS: the bombs should be should create a small shock-wave that will throw clonks flying and the blast should be more of an oval shape not a circle shape.

DECK: The deck should have railing encircling the cabin and gun mounts.

CABIN: The cabin will be made out of a light wood and should have a mettle door.

PS: If Ringwaul could make some concept art (drawings) that would be great. :)
Parent - - By Ringwaul [ca] Date 2012-10-30 01:44
Uh? I am kind of confused to the reason for this.

The existing airship can totally act as a bomber without any more special features added; just have the pilot carrying an inventory full of iron bombs. Want the airship gunned? Put a musket wielding clonk on it. Want heavier guns? Put a cannon on it. You could even supply a crate on the airship to carry more bombs/ammunition.

And also there is the airplane. It fires lead shot, and can be used as an air-to-air vehicle.
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-10-30 07:15
You can even put another airship on your airship. I heard 100% more blimp is pimp.
Parent - By J. J. [py] Date 2012-10-30 20:20
Yah. I guess I see your point the blimp is quite versatile right now so why go to all the work to make something that's only slightly different.
- By J. J. [py] Date 2012-10-29 23:56
This post was made by me. I forgot to sine in. :D
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Zeppelin