Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Crash landing mission - How to obtain clunkers?
- - By notprathap [gb] Date 2014-11-24 18:27
I'm playing the game for the first time, hence the noob question. Speaking with the merchant, he asks for 150 clunkers to share construction plans. How do I obtain these clunkers? I have tried mining gold, and now have a golden bar, but not sure what to do with it. I have constructed the  foundry, the tool workshop, the chemical workshop and the flag - there seems no way to mint clunkers. I have looked up online for playthroughs, but couldn't find any either. I'm a bit stuck here - could someone help me how to proceed? thanks.

P.S. The game is quite amazing, from what I have played so far. I can't wait to go through all the missions.
Parent - By Armin [de] Date 2014-11-24 18:52
Normally you sell gold by throwing it at your flag. Gold chunks are worth 5 clunkers and gold bars 25.
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2014-11-24 21:23
And you sell by throwing the bars or the nuggets at a flagpole, or drop them in front (we need a better alternative for this).
Parent - - By Pyrit Date 2014-11-24 23:37
Making the merchant demand actual gold bar objects would be an alternative at least for this map.

It's kind of weird to obtain gold, sell the gold to get  the gold into your wallet and buy stuff with the gold you just sold.
Parent - By Maikel Date 2014-11-24 23:42
True, we could reduce the amount and let the merchant be happy with two bars of gold.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Crash landing mission - How to obtain clunkers?