Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Treasure hunt map - where is the switch?
- - By Grigor423 [pl] Date 2015-04-13 13:33
Hi!
I have a problem with this standard for v6.0 mission scenario. For several days, I'm looking for a solution, but unsuccesfully. I can't find spin wheel that will open the third "gate" in "treasure chamber". Image of situation: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--eeTFctsRmU/VSur9AiAsII/AAAAAAAAA40/uVx0Ydtdfi0/w681-h383-no/treasure%2Bhunt%2Bproblem.png I will be very grateful to the person who even give me a hint where I should look for the switch.
Thanks in advance for any reply!
Parent - - By Sven2 Date 2015-04-13 13:36
There is no switch for this door. You might need to find a more blunt way of solving this, something that goes boom :-) (I think I should really add a hint for this part)

Btw, congratulations on getting that far. I have heard that the missions are rather hard for newbies. If you have any suggestions for improvements or ideas you would like to see implemented, please tell us!
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2015-04-13 13:42
Maybe stick a single dynamite into that door?
Parent - - By Sven2 Date 2015-04-13 14:42
I could give it starting damage so it's already almost broken.

Actually I think I did, but damage wasn't stored in the saved scenario at that time. Not sure if it is saved now.
Parent - - By Grigor423 [pl] Date 2015-04-13 15:13
Thanks Sven2 and Maikel! Some Powder Kegs and Dynamite boxes did the trick :)
Parent - - By Anonymous [id] Date 2016-01-19 11:00
Hi Everyone!

I managed to get thru the door, even if it took me for ever! My problem now is, what next? Is there anyway I can remotely flip the switch for the last door? I tried blocking the last one - no success...

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2016-01-19 11:08
I never played it single player. I wonder how it could work? Maybe you can block the door half way using loam and then flip the switch?
Parent - By Anonymous [id] Date 2016-01-19 11:25
YOU ROCK :-)
This could've saved me about 1.5 hours of time... But I guess thats the fun!
Thanks so much!
- - By Anonymous [de] Date 2015-09-14 02:42
So you can blow up the last door, but where is the switch for the first one? Ive managed to open the one in between, but i haven't found the switch for the 1 door, as well as the switch for the door behind the clonk that wants his golden shovel back.
(Is there anything i have to do with the golden shovel). Also, you find one piece of metal. but no pieces of wood. what are you supposed to build to continue?
THanks
Parent - - By Sven2 [us] Date 2015-09-14 04:20
I believe you can use the metal to build a pipe and use the pump.
Parent - - By Anonymous [de] Date 2015-09-14 10:41
Yes, but you don't need another pipe or do you? You find the one pipe in the same place as the dudes shovel and use it to drain the lakes.
Parent - - By Anonymous [de] Date 2015-09-14 13:48
never mind, i found the switch. You can destroy part of the lake basin on the east of the map to cancel out the entire lake with the lava underground and then enter that cavern and find the switch.
Parent - - By Sven2 [us] Date 2015-09-14 14:23
Ah you got that far already. Yes, congratulations :-)

Maybe our beginner's missions are a bit hard sometimes.
Parent - By Anonymous [de] Date 2015-09-16 09:06
Its a little difficult because essentially there are not always hints as to what to do, where to look. But thats is one of the awesome things about clonk: There is no preset perfect solution. You have to figure it out yourself, and when you do its just so much more rewarding :)
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Treasure hunt map - where is the switch?