Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Development / Scenario & Object Development / Scenario title images
- - By Luchs [de] Date 2015-06-12 15:07
I'm currently working on integrating OpenClonk games in the clonkspot games list which currently only shows CR games. Big part of what makes this list awesome are the scenario's Title.png images. I've just looked into adding the corresponding OC images when I realized that there are almost none of them :(

I haven't played OC a lot, so getting good images for all scenarios is too much for me. Can anyone of the more regular players help me here and provide some good screenshots of each scenario? Ideally, these images would then be properly included in OC as well.
Parent - - By Luchs [de] Date 2015-06-12 16:58
Here are some suggestions taken from screenshots in the blog.
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2015-06-12 17:21
Do these just need to be in the repos, or also in the release?
Parent - By Luchs [de] Date 2015-06-12 18:10
The site identifies them by filename, so it's not important whether they are in the release. But I'm convinced having them inside the game would be an improvement too as they help picking unknown scenarios.
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2015-06-12 20:44
I have added 6 images, actually the image size may now be larger, I am currently going for 640x480 jpg's with GIMP quality set to 95%.

To all: we should make more screenshots, if you think one is worthy of a title image just upload them in this thread.
Parent - By Luchs [de] Date 2015-06-12 21:02
Ah, I have some of them in larger sizes. I'll attach them to this post.
- By Luchs [de] Date 2016-01-24 23:12
New images!
Up Topic Development / Scenario & Object Development / Scenario title images