Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Teams
- - By Marky [de] Date 2015-09-27 20:08
Would it be possible to handle the creation of teams at runtime, instead of in the Scenario.txt, or offer a "no team" option somehow that leaves clonks out of teams? I am asking because I want to let the players decide between, for example and ordinary deathmatch and a team deathmatch round. Ordinary deathmatch should have no teams obviously.
On a second note, can this be defined in the lobby somehow? Zapper told me that he wants to select scenario goals in the lobby in Caedes, if I understood correctly.
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2015-09-27 20:19

>On a second note, can this be defined in the lobby somehow? Zapper told me that he wants to select scenario goals in the lobby in Caedes, if I understood correctly.

See http://docs.openclonk.org/en/sdk/scenario/ParameterDefs.html
Parent - - By Marky [de] Date 2015-09-27 20:29
Ok, but you can decide it only once, not play a round, then decide something else at runtime (because my scenario has rounds inside the game).
Parent - By Sven2 [us] Date 2015-09-27 22:31
You can change player teams at runtime using SetPlayerTeam. Then just make sure there are enough teams for every possible game mode (some teams would be empty in some modes but that shouldn't be a problem).
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Teams