Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Mission Treasure Hunt - Cant find 1st Switch
- - By Anonymous [us] Date 2016-01-28 22:08
Hi, I'm fairly new to Clonk and I have been playing through the missions. I've been playing this particular mission for an hour and 45 minutes approximately. I have not found any switches to open any of the doors. I got rid of the lava from main entrance and such. I have just been running into locked doors and indestructible walls. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Parent - - By Caesar [de] Date 2016-01-29 18:23
Have you found the grappling hooks yet? See where you can go with them…
Parent - - By k1ngc0br1 [us] Date 2016-02-15 00:15
I registered an account, i am the original poster. I have spent over 2 hours searching the entire map. I keep running into the impenetrable solid rock walls. I am using the latest version 7.0 openclonk for 64-bit OS. And I have found the grappling hooks, and everything else all the way from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen. Except I can't seem to find a switch to open any door. Are the switches destroyable? Could i have accidentally destroyed one?
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2016-02-15 07:51
Maybe you can post a screenshot here? You can create one of the full map with Ctrl+F9 or by typing /screenshot 1 after typing Enter.
Parent - - By k1ngc0br1 [us] Date 2016-02-16 00:22
Will the game run without using my GPU? My graphics card went dead on me the other day. So I won't be able to take a screenshot. Is there a way I can upload my savegame for y'all to look at?
Parent - By Sven2 [us] Date 2016-02-16 01:26
Yes, I think you can attach files to the forum (up to 8MB). If it's larger, you have to look for a file hoster and give us a link.

But what use is a savegame if you cannot play right now?
Parent - By Maikel Date 2016-02-16 09:40
OC will also run on the latest Intel HD IGPU's. But it's much better to have a dedicated GPU ;)
Parent - By ala [de] Date 2016-02-15 11:29
If I recall correctly you have to go start climbing the ceiliing outside of the dungeon and climb the mountainside above it. At the border of the map you will be able to turn and continue from there.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Mission Treasure Hunt - Cant find 1st Switch