Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Hazard / Unreal Arena debugging
- - By Marky [de] Date 2016-06-23 18:29
I encountered some issues that I need help with.

First is the problem that I the engine reports sounds as missing. Sound("Weapon::Pistol"), for example. My folder structure is "Hazard.ocd\Sound.ocg\Weapon.ocg\Pistol.wav". If I remember correctly, this could be a problem with my editor commands, i.e. the path how I start the scenario. Should I use "\" or "/" as directory separator?
Parent - - By Marky [de] Date 2016-10-22 23:22
Is it possible to copy the animation data from one object to another? More specifically, both objects have the same skeleton and animations defined, and I want their bone positions to be synchronized at one point in time. I do realize that there one can attach meshes and match their skeletons, but this is not what I want. The objects in question are really independent of each other.
Parent - - By Clonkonaut [de] Date 2016-10-23 01:29
If skeleton and animation are the same, shouldn't it be enough to start the animations of both objects at the same time with the same length? Otherwise, if things need to be the same at a certain point, why not copy the value from GetAnimationPosition?
Parent - By Marky [de] Date 2016-10-23 09:20
One object is already drawn with various animations, some of which may be combination nodes. Cycling through all animation slots and copying the position works fine now, but I just skip the combination nodes (apparently there were no combination nodes). So, the only problem left are combination nodes. I can get the root animation and the weight of that animation, but it seems that I cannot get the other animations in that combination node, at least I found nothing in the docu.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Hazard / Unreal Arena debugging