Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Can not 'Start Network Game' - no games found
- - By Leibide Date 2017-05-10 15:57
Is this a bug, something wrong with my settings, or is nobody really playing this game online?
I can't play multiplayer because I can't find anyone playing online.
I've tried the tutorials, and it's a great game.
Parent - By Maikel Date 2017-05-10 16:11
There are just very few players, unfortunately.

The missions, worlds and defense scenarios can all be played single player and should offer some amount of fun. It is probably best to start with the missions.
Parent - - By Sven2 Date 2017-05-10 16:54
Best is to ask in the chat (and wait five minutes to see if someone answers). It's mostly played by Germans in the central European evening hours.
Parent - By Leibide Date 2017-05-10 20:36
Ah, OK. I'll do that. I discovered it the game through a comment made about the game 'Teeworlds' on lgdb.org. Great game too. It seems to have got some of its inspiration from Clonk.
Parent - By K-Pone [de] Date 2017-05-11 13:09
In addition to what Maikel and Sven2 said, it's not possible to host a network game with OpenClonk 7.0 (which most players who just discovered the game have) without having to forward the ports for OpenClonk, at least when hosting a network game in the internet (LAN Multiplayer also works without port forwarding). In the next release (and also in the Snapshots/Nightly Builds which we also play most of the time) this is no longer required (but still possible).
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Can not 'Start Network Game' - no games found