Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Online
- - By jimajima [ca] Date 2011-07-09 10:00
I'm looking for online matches because the game is pretty boring when no one is on.
i'm online pretty much all day.

Ich bin für Online-Spiele suchen, weil das Spiel ist ziemlich langweilig, wenn niemand auf.
Ich bin online ziemlich den ganzen Tag.
Parent - - By ala [de] Date 2011-07-09 11:59
Play Clonk Rage for another year ;). Open Clonk will be great, but currently it's not that much fun anyway.
Parent - - By jimajima [ca] Date 2011-07-09 21:20
I have unregistered clonk rage and it wont let me connect online.
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2011-07-09 21:42
You should be able to join any (/95% of the) games even with the unregistered version.
Do you get any error message?
Parent - - By jimajima [ca] Date 2011-07-09 22:19
could not connect to host _____________
Parent - By Gurkenglas [de] Date 2011-07-13 03:14
That's probably an error on the hosts side. Remember, you can only join the games that have a brown door icon (waits for people to join) on the right, not a clock (running). Golden door means, only registered players can join, a lock says that the game is password-protected and you can only join if the hosts gives you the password through other means than the lobby selection. Red door means that people are allowed to join even while the game is running, but that needs a really long time and works only in ~5-20% of the cases, so it's usually more of a symbol that the host hasnt played Clonk for a long time yet ;) (hasnt heard about the red door option, which is enabled by default).
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Online