Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic So I played OC this evening

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Matthias
You'll hate a lot after first release, then. Criticism comes in many forms, and I'd save the hate for those that only try to harm the games reputation by being untrue and insulting. Any other form can help the developers to see where possible flaws are, even if you have to read it from between the lines.

You shouldn't expect every player to provide a prototype of his idea of the game. Most of the people that'll rant around later won't even bother to explain why they dislike something - maybe because they are lazy, but sometimes, they simply won't know what exactly bothered them. Still, their opinion will have some truth to it, and it would be unwise to ignore them unless they also provide a fix for every problem they stumple upon.

Also, I don't even think I was that unconstructive. I gave you a pretty detailed description why I had so much trouble with the system, and I told you what I'd have expected - Some kind of drag & drop interface.
So as long as you aren't madly in love with the current controls, this should do as a starting point for constructive discussions, shouldn't it?