Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic When do we release/bugfix?

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Günther
Without a stable branch, the next update will be months away. We might have a relatively high-quality game in the unstable branch at the moment, or we might have something full of bugs. So we're not delaying the release of the content changes, we're just releasing some other improvements earlier. We can try to release more changes earlier, of course. Which way do you prefer? Should I pick game data changes without review? Or just the ones reviewed by other people and mentioned in this thread? (Basically Hideout and those you linked to.) Or does somebody else want to do the picking?

Edit: A result of "no review" is available at the same location as 5.1.1. Earlier in the branch is the result of "just the ones mentioned in this thread", at eca9e34bdb06. I have no idea whether it's any good, somebody else will have to decide which one to use. Feel free to rebase the branch to get rid of my version markers if necessary.