Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Settlement Mode

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Kizzurazzgabi
Alright, see your point.
I just didn't understand the new strategy to the game. Holding a substantially larger ammount of things is, to simply put it, a new strategy, and as you explain it i cant wait for the game to come out. Being a fan i am curious on how it all will turn out, and when i notice something different, i like to talk about it. Simply out of curiosity. I realise you wouldn't be changing it up if there wasnt good reason.

Its cool that your implementing tools, it happened to be my favorite part about CE, the far worlds. You needed a hammer to build igloos and such. and each item was almost NEEDED for survival in those specific lands. Again, not to compare, just noting something that i enjoyed.

And about the animals, that would be cool. you can maybe even make an smant hill. Trodding on them make them angry, thus all of them come out of their borrow and attack everything on sight.