Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Health Bar

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to MimmoO

>The hotkey number display should be another color or even style though. Possibly the same style as the L and R.

i tried to make it looks like it, but fiddling around with SetClrModulation() did not give the wished effect. i guess i will render the numbers in the same way the LR is.

>IMO we should avoid Comic Sans MS. There are tons of (free) fonts which fit to the new HUD style.

sure, if you find a good one. i actually find this one pretty fitting, but im ok with any other cool looking font.

>Also, I am not quite content with the backpack display being a completely solid bronce plate with that flower-thing in the middle. I dont really like the insets for the items in the inventory slots either.

wait, what? werent you the one who suggested that earlier...? (i could be wrong too)
actually, i like the inset-style pretty much. still i agree with you on the backpack thing - do you have any ideas in mind?

>By the way, the clonk on the screenshot holds the bow in the slot labeled as "L" in his right hand. This might be a bit misleading.

seems this is a conceptual mistake: Left mouse button items were placed in the right hand and vice versa. i think this should not be changed in the HUD, but in the clonk-script (shouldnt be too hard to do)