Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Building concepts

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to PeterW

> "Why should I bother with lots of ammunition? I use it, and rebuy it at the front!" - it changes a lot, it's risky and I don't like it.

Man, you must have *hated* tents :)

Note a chemical plant will
a) Require quite some time to be built. I would suggest build times to be quite a lot longer than normal, in exchange for not requiring a Clonk to babysit it
b) Only allow you to buy stuff in your own base region. Sou you must bring (and install!) a flag, which is a huge risk, as an enemy might just take it away

> A burning castle should burn!

Yes, fair point. That has absolutely nothing to do with buying, though - it's about how fire and repairing works. My proposal would be to not have instant extinguish - it's not realistic to extinguish a whole building with just a water barrel. Instead this should just make the building extinguish faster. Also repairing should obviously take some time. Tricky to work out the details, though. I'll think about a design.