Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Mountain climbing scenario help

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to MrFoamy

>though the first bug I noticed is that spawns will still spawn players when underneath the acid level.

I decided to do that because otherwise there wasn't much risk. I think i'll change it so that players only have one life per checkpoint but still only one person needs to make each one.

>The Crevice was too similar to Acid Pit,

Yeah i know, the original idea behind it was that the main risk was being buried by snow and ice rather than the falling. I will look into the fall damage to make it vary depending on the material you land on. I'll fix the digable ice now too. Not sure how i forgot about that.

>Sadly, couldn't get White Mountain to open without the engine crashing.

What does the log say? I haven't experienced any crashes on there before.

Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT:

>Have you worked with CR content-development before?

No i haven't.

EDIT2: Realised that the reason i left the ice as digable is because of the earthquakes. I cant find a solution that stops the digging but keeps the quake. At this rate i will probably just not give people a shovel.