Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic OpenClonk Editor using AutoIt

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Clonkonaut
I will include a scenario creation tool but I'm not sure if a defcore tool is a good idea. DefCores are pretty easy to understand and easy to write. The only real hassle is that people keep forgetting the names of all possible flags but hey, why not open the documentation in the background and keep track. I don't want to put in the effort to create hundreds of checkboxes if afterwards people keep writing defcores themselves.
The only thing worth the effort is a vertex tool I guess. That may be difficult with meshes, I don't know yet.

ActMap editor is more of a hassle since this moved to the script and again things like live preview of animations could be very difficult. Well, this is future stuff, I will at first see to get the file handling to work properly.