Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Model] Lapidary Machine

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Ringwaul
Just wanted to throw in my two cents; I agree with Clonkonaut that I can't see where it would fit into the existing game. But I do like the model/texture. The texture looks a bit high-res (512x?), but scaling it down is of course easy enough. The poly-count of the model is perfect for OC's standards, and I also like the grungy style.

Have you done much texturing before? I'm supposed to finished the rest of the existing buildings' 3D models, but texturing buildings is tedious and slow for me. Regardless, once I've finished a building it will be uploaded to the resources repository if you want to have a go at texturing one.

Remember when using textures to make sure their license is CC-BY, public domain, or something equally free; otherwise we can't legally use it.