Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Future of the project

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Ringwaul
I still lurk the forum these days, but I haven't been able to ever find time to really participate in any discussions or sit down and do something productive for OC. I certainly miss the days when I could just sit for hours upon hours modelling or scripting to my hearts content.

Currently my situation is very rocky and I am not going to make promises I know I can't keep; but I will say that when I'm in a more stable/less hectic situation I will make an effort to help the project again.

By the way, has anyone made some postings on sites like gamedev.net for amateur developers to train their skills on a free project (OpenClonk)? Since the project is in such dire need of modellers, it couldn't hurt to try to attract some new talent to the community.