Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Sketch] Hot air balloon

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton
This is a sketch for the hot air balloon I did today. It's still pretty neutral and strives to add some details. Additionally, I changed the shape from a very rectangular one to a more realistic one - with a smaller basket and a bigger balloon. I drew it with two extras it could have.

1. An anchor: It could be thrown to the ground to be able to use the balloon as lift while it is windy too-

2. A ladder: Lets see, perhaps the Clonk learns to climb ladders like the Hazard can. But probably, there would be no big use of this other than it might look spectacular

I think it would be a good idea to generally be able to control the weapon that has been pulled into the basket more easily. Preferably directly from the balloon. But I couldn't come up with a comfortable way to do this.

(c) 2009 Tobias Zwick