Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Eclipse setup problems

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Pyrit
Hi, I tried to set up the C4DT for OpenClonk in eclipse.

The last thing I did was creating a new clonk project named OpenClonk. I installed the game from the official release before, so I chose "link" to the groups. Now I have an OpenClonk project in the project explorer and all the linked objects and folders and stuff. But I can't launch scenarios that are in the list.

It says "Fehlende oder ungültige Engine-Datei: K:\Spiele\Open Clonk\eclipse\Unspecified"

And I can create new scenarios, but they only show up in the workspace folder as folders (e.g. NewScenario.ocs). How do I get them into the actual game path as a packed file?

What comes now I haven't done yet. It says:

>To actually edit stuff, you need to create a new project that references the project containing the linked c4groups. Actually, this is not strictly necessary but advisable to keep things clear.

Does this mean I have to make another clonk project? Is this step neccessary?