Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Settlement/Co-op] Goldseek

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Maikel
I did not play it yet, maybe over Christmas vacation. But I can already give some remarks by looking at it very quickly.

I like the colored mushrooms, but maybe try to give them natural colors only, purple and green look a bit odd, we can have this in the official content also.

Regarding the scenario: I think the challenges (gold under water, gold near lava, gold under acid) are all quite easy challenges, and only the fact that you have to do a lot of them makes it harder.
So I feel you should somehow compact the scenario a bit and try to connect the challenges, for example moving the water into the volcano (which with this layout is not necessary).

Or were you aiming for something easy and relaxed? Then I think it's fine and you did a good job, also the darkening is nice until we have Peter's shader.