Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Animal]ZappersBelowgroundKIbeastHeDoesNotWantAnymore!

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to pluto
As already a bit discussed here: First thoughts about a fitting (hostile) AI animal I've started to create an animal, more or less based on the idea of mine already postet in the thread above or directly here
It shall become small enough that it can move without problems trough a rough OpenClonk-like landscape by walking and jumping but as well as by digging, scaling and "hangeling".

First thoughts about domesticate this thing were posted there already as well. The ideas reach from using this animal for riding (and by that gain combat benefits)over economic possibility as source for resources like milk, meat or/and wool to using it for transportation issus like a camel caravane (or simply more as decoration by towing a cart or lorry)

here now some first screenshots of the model.
Please comment or/and criticise!

Actually:

There are still some texture mistakes.

The color could be changed, too. Whats about differnt skin? colors: white, red/brown/black and yellowish for winter/polar, summer/temperate/jungle or desert season/mapstyles

I intentionally refrained adding eyes. Imagine this is a below-ground living animal, so it could be blind, or the eyes are  simply coverd by the mane. But actually I am not very satisfied with that. It still looks like there is sth. missing...like eyes.