Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [model] Power Storage

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to pluto
some comments for these things:

-The cage looks stupid, you're right, nobody will understand what this should be. What I was thinking about was more a "metal" box with several window (J.J. offered already a scetch, but I imagine bigger windows on the each face.
-The glass-thing does not look like a power-whatever. It simply looks like nothing. Maybe try a "edgy" glass thing instead of a "round" cylinder. That could look less modern and a bit more technical.
-What about add some wooden parts? e.g. 4 wood colums with a sloped roof? like most of the other buildings? r maybe a  wooden frame insead of a metal cage. A sloped roof on the top of this box with the lamps could be a nice alternative?
what about adding more crazy power-line-salad everwhere: in the cylinder on the top of the "lamp box", on the side of the "lamp-box"...?

-what about a total new design? Maybe you have a good idea by yourself. nobody forces you to stick on mimmos idea?

Maybe you can have a use of at least one of my comments.