Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Amounts.

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Asmageddon
I think, that someone should define amount of stones blasted out of terrain, amount of gold acquired from selling and material cost for buildings in comparision to Clonk Rage.

I think about something like that:
Clonks should have at least 3 items inventory space, and 1-2 additional slots for tools (like shovel, pick-axe, etc. they could be contained in normal slots too)
Wood - 6-8 from smaller trees, 11-15 from medium, and 18-26 from large trees
Stones - At least 3x more than in CR should appear from blast. Also in my opinion stones should be physical objects, that collide other objects and terrain, so after destroying a stone massif, there would be a biiig heap of rubble instead of just ground covered with them.
Building cost for:
                 Wood - Around 3x more as in CR
                 Metal - 1x - 2x as much as in CR
                 Stone - 4x as much as in CR
Metal ores - There should be more ores in ground instead of big ore ledges. Also ground should be composed from many various ground types with slightly varying colour and different amounts of ores of some metals. Also ores should contain from 25% to 75% of metal, rest would be just dirt. 100% amount of each material would be required to make metal piece.