Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Model] New Buildings!

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Andriel
Great to see the progress!

Elevators:
At first glance, I didn't recognize the tilted elevators as such. The two versions of the elevator (straight and tilted) should be very similar in terms of building technique. That means: same roof, same wheel, same "inside mechanisms", ...
Also, I think the tilted version seems too ... tilted, the case should be as close to the building as possible - because then it also looks good when two of these can be snapped together.
Random idea: A heavy rock attached to the tilted building, preventing it from being torn apart, falling down the shaft and crushing a poor baby-clonk.

Energy Storage:
It feels like the rock should be a lot bigger.
Random idea: It would be cool if those vertical beams were coloured green, red, etc. like if they were marks which the Clonks put there to make it easier to quickly see how much energy is stored.

Wind Generator
Wings should be broader and the "tower" shouldn't be so pointy at the top. This has imo been done nicely in the current wind gen.
I like the three-winged one the least.