Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Request Feedback] Heavy resources

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Apfelclonk
How about deleting all the loose stuff in the earth? I mean, for every buildingmaterial there is a source, even for firestones, so there is no need for them. Actually that could break the gameplay so far that firestones that could fall down by digging aren't dangerous anymore.

Another thing is that stuff like skulls/chests etc. could be drawn before the solid material (or check wether there is solid material for each pixel of the graphic at the rendering process, dunno what's faster/less complicated). So you find it randomly and don't see them before.

In fact that carry-heavy objects are getting more important and one things even to enable climbing/etc. I'd like to raise once again an idea of mine, not because of self-advertisment but because I think the idea still fits and could be usefull.
the jack-in-the-box-elevator-thing