Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Impressions and questions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Zapper

>Originally I liked the idea, but it in practice I found it to be a hassle.

You are not the only one! There is currently work going on in the development branch "Controls" to adjust the controls (and the interface) a bit. For example, the two-hand-stuff is removed. Also, in the "Controls" branch, you currently throw objects with right-click and use them with left-click.
In the main branch you can throw loam and other tools with Shift+Click.

>In practice it turned out that I memorize the combination for entering the building and do the same combination for exiting - which has no effect anymore.

Mh, so the problem is the default order of the entries? How should they be ordered? I think currently grabbed objects (Lorry) are at the front, so when you let go of the lorry all other entries change the positions and move to the front. I don't know how that could be changed, though. If you have suggestions, please tell :)