Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Cleanup] Global Functions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton
strike = already removed in my local repos

Functions that I would like to remove from System.c4g:
Commits.c

• Nor(bool con1, bool con2, bool con3, bool con4, bool con5)

• Bounce(int iPower)

• RndMakeCrewMember(int iPlayer, id ID)

• SemiExplode(int iLevel, int incidence)

• PlaceInMaterial(id def, int material, int _retries) (PlaceObjects does the same and more)

• CastObjectsX(iddef,am,lev,x,y,angs,angw,callback) (instead extend the original function)

• CastPXSX(string mat,int am,int lev,int x,int y,int angs,int angw) (instead extend the original function)

• GetMaterialColorX(mat, num) (with the color determined by the texture, this is obsolete like GetMaterialColor)

• FindConstructionSiteX(id idDef, &iVarX, &iVarY) (change the FindConstructionSite function to do what this function does now - references instead of Var(...))

C4.c

• ForcePosition(object obj, int x, int y)

• AssignRemoval(object obj)

• Barrel-Functions - why does this need to be global?

• SetOnlyVisibleToOwner(bool fVisible, object pObj) (we don't need this wrapper around SetVisibility)

• GetOnlyVisibleToOwner(object pObj)

• MessageBoard(string msg, par0, par1, par2, par3, par4, par5, par6, par7, par8)

Helpers.c

• CastlePanic() (???)

• CastlePanicResort(object pObj1, object pObj2)

JumpAndRun.c, Magic.c - neither magic nor the controls have been touched yet, so I am leaving them for now.

C4Script.cpp

• Or, And, Not, BitAnd, Sum, Mul, Mod, Sub, Div, Pow, LessThan, GreaterThan, SEqual

• Smoke, Bubble - move to System.c4g

• ObjectSetAction - obsolete: object->SetAction()

• SoundLevel - Sound can do everything that SoundLevel can

• SetSkyFade, SetSkyColor, GetSkyColor, GetMaterialColor, SetMaterialColor, IsNewGfx

• Value - One can ask the defcore

• FindObject, FindObjectOwner, ObjectCount - rename FindObject2 to FindObject, ObjectCount2 to ObjectCount

Then, reorder it and document all remaining functions + remove docs for these.