Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Personal Introductions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to tinu
Hi, im new to OpenClonk. What I miss in this forum is a place, where new people can introduce themself. I think its good to have a picture of the people you're "working" with (I dont mean a photo). So I start.

I'm tinu, 23 years old and live in Switzerland. I study medicine in Zürich, which takes most of my time.

I started playing Clonk when Clonk 4 was just new (don't know, when this was). After Clonk Planet I stopt playing, and some months ago I rediscovered it. I like the idea of free and opensource software, and so I want to participate in this project.

I can deal with 3d Studio Max (not yet with blender, but I think its easy to import/export), Photoshop and Illustrator. I dont have experience in programming games, so I think my role will be more to design and to think-tank.

Hope, people will follow my idea of personal introduction. Can any admin please move this thread to the right place and by chance make it sticky? thx