Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Personal Introductions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton
Perhaps I can introduce myself too, even though I have been around in the community for quite a while now. I discovered Clonk since Clonk 4 and have been playing and scripting for the game since then. During the development of Clonk Endeavour in the Clonk team, after that been doing the Hazard Remake.

I am 23 years old and study computer science with the minor subject sociology in Hamburg, Germany. Right now, I am hanging out in Spain as I just completed my ERASMUS semester in Granada. I enjoy travelling and have been around the world a fair bit now - sometimes I write something (about my travels) in my blog on www.westnordost.de but recently not so much anymore.

I am administrator of the openclonk website. I committed myself to the organisation of the OpenClonk community in terms of creating a platform on which devs can share knowledge and ideas and creating the framework on whose base the development of OpenClonk can be organized. I involve myself in creating general concepts and helping out in scripting object systems - I like to create graphic effects, I think good (special) effects add great value to the game.

I consider myself as an expert in C4Script development, especially for object systems. I can program C++ but am not very deep in the engine's source code. I know some basics about blender and my GIMP and Paintshop skills are sufficient for 2D-graphics.